Covid 19 Policies
*Clients with a history of Covid infection will need to wait at least three months before treatment and will need a physician’s release. Clients with underlying conditions that cause a suppressed immune system cannot receive treatment at this time until further notice.
* All new clients require a Covid risk screening. Please email to request a screening.
* Please download, read, and bring to your appointment signed copies of the Covid Informed Consent form and the Covid Client Disclosure form.
I will provide a paper copy at your first appointment if needed.
*Please assess your risk to others, considering if you have been in recent contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms or tested positive, been sick, or who have traveled or who have not practiced distancing, mask-wearing and other quarantine practices. If you are high risk, please quarantine for least two weeks and re-assess your level of risk before coming in.
* Clients are required to wear their own mask. If you forget yours, I will provide one.
* The practitioner will be wearing mask, shield, and scrubs. Sanitation protocols are in place for the therapy room and common areas in the office, including air purification with a HEPA air purifier. There is an hour alottment given between all client appointments to allow for the air to purify.
* If you have cough, shortness of breath, tiredness, fever, chills, headache, temperature, sore throat, loss of taste or sense of smell, muscle pain, chest pain, nausea, vomiting and or diarrhea within 72 hours of our appointment, please reschedule your appointment. If you have any of these symptoms I ask that you do not come in for an appointment. Please call your doctor first if you have any of the above symptoms. If your health is greatly compromised already, or if you have had Covid-19, please talk to your doctor about your risk for complications.
* Fees for late cancellations due to respiratory symptoms are suspended for now.
*Please wear clean clothes and shoes and if possible, take a shower before arriving. Please make every effort to come directly from home to the clinic.
*Clients are required to wash your hands with soap and water before treatment in the clinic washroom. Hand sanitizer will be available amply.
* Punctuality will be more important so please arrive on time or a few minutes early.
*Certain techniques known in classic Swedish Massage such as long, draining strokes have been discontinued due to the emergence non-symptomatic cases of Covid 19 involving blood clots.
Everyone please stay safe and stay well.