top of page
Covid 19 Policies
* If you've been congregating or traveling without masks, would you please consider taking at least one home Covid test before coming in for an appointment.
* Please bring your own mask. I can provide one if you forget.
* I will be wearing mask, and a shield for Intra-Oral work.
* Cleaning protocols are in place for the therapy room and common areas in the office, including air purification with a HEPA air purifier.
* If you have cough, shortness of breath, tiredness, fever, chills, headache, temperature, sore throat, loss of taste or sense of smell, muscle pain, chest pain, nausea, vomiting and or diarrhea within 72 hours of our appointment, please reschedule your appointment. If your health is greatly compromised already, or if you have had Covid-19, please talk to your doctor about your risk for complications.
* Fees for late cancellations due to cold or respiratory symptoms are suspended for now.
Everyone please stay safe and stay well.
bottom of page