Covid 19 Policies
I take your well being very seriously, so I am following the most thorough and careful protocols I can find, including getting myself tested every two weeks to ensure I am not a risk to you.
* Please download, read, and bring to your appointment signed copies of the Covid Informed Consent form and the Covid Client Disclosure form.
* Clients are required to wear their own mask. If you forget yours, I will provide one.
* If you have cough, shortness of breath, tiredness, fever, chills, headache, temperature, sore throat, loss of taste or sense of smell, muscle pain, chest pain, nausea, vomiting and or diarrhea within 72 hours of our appointment, please reschedule your appointment. If you have any of these symptoms I ask that you do not come in for an appointment. Please call your doctor first if you have any of the above symptoms. If your health is greatly compromised already, or if you have had Covid-19, please talk to your doctor about your risk for complications.
* Fees for late cancellations due to respirtory symptoms are suspended for now.
* Please assess your risk to others, considering if you have been in recent contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms or tested positive, been sick, or who have traveled or who have not practiced distancing, mask-wearing and other quarantine practices. If you are high risk, please wait at least two weeks before coming in.
* Please take your temperature the morning of our appointment and if you have an elevated temperature or Covid symptoms, listed below, you'll need to cancel your appointment at no change. Please also reschedule your appointment in the case of exposure to someone with respiratory symptoms.
* Clients are required to wash your hands with soap and water before treatment in the clinic washroom. Hand sanitizer will be available amply.
* Punctuality will be more important so please arrive on time or a few minutes early.
* Both the Suite's entry and my office has a HEPA air purifier filter system to reduce up to 99.97% airborne viruses. There will be an hour between clients to allow the room to clear out.
Thank you so much for sticking with me through all this and I look forward to seeing you again hopefully in the not too distant future.
Everyone please stay safe and stay well.