Covid 19 Policies
*Please assess your risk to others, such as recent contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms or tested positive, or who have traveled or who have not practiced distancing, mask-wearing and other quarantine practices. If you are high risk, please wait for two weeks and re-assess your level of risk before coming in.
* Clients are required to wear a mask. If you forget yours, I will provide one.
* I will be wearing mask, shield, and scrubs. Cleaning protocols are in place for the therapy room and common areas in the office, including air purification with a HEPA air purifier.
* If you have cough, shortness of breath, tiredness, fever, chills, headache, temperature, sore throat, loss of taste or sense of smell, muscle pain, chest pain, nausea, vomiting and or diarrhea within 72 hours of our appointment, please reschedule your appointment. If you have any of these symptoms I ask that you do not come in for an appointment. Please call your doctor first if you have any of the above symptoms. If your health is greatly compromised already, or if you have had Covid-19, please talk to your doctor about your risk for complications.
* Fees for late cancellations due to respiratory symptoms are suspended for now.
*Please shower and wear freshly clean clothes before arriving. Please make every effort to come directly from home to the office.
*Clients are required to wash your hands with soap and water before treatment in the clinic washroom. Hand sanitizer will be available.
* Punctuality will be more important so please arrive on time or a few minutes early.
Everyone please stay safe and stay well.